Monday, December 26, 2011

Honeybee Hurrah 2011

Well I am not sure where the year has gone, but it is time for our Honeybee Hurrah for 2011!  This year I decided to make a little take home souvenir for the year - a summary of our books read for 2011.  I saw this idea somewhere on the web, and cannot remember where, but the design was my idea and I used Papertrey Ink products.  First I used the file Heidi had created with little thumbnails of the covers of books we had read over the year and made mini book pages from them.
Then I used the Lunchbox note die from Papertrey Ink to cut a folder for each book, and stuck the mini pages inside.


Then I decorated the front using the same style as I did for the bookclub calendar at the beginning of the year.  I thought they came up quite well really...


 
Once done they went into the party bags...

Next on the list was cupcake toppers...

and party food labels...

jars of lollies (tee hee)...

and of course a party table!
Another lovely day for our Honeybee Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment